Monday, December 1, 2008

Bowling on Turkey Night

When I was little, my grandparents would have all the cousins come for a sleepover at their house on Thanksgiving night. When we got older, they took us bowling. We've done it every year for a long time. This year grandma and grandpa invited the whole family, not just grandkids and that was a blast.



The kids were so excited to go all day long. I think Bethany did more dropping the ball than actually rolling it.
Gotta have a shot with me and my little sis. I think we have way too much fun together!

Ty was so good to help his little sister. It was fun to watch them. I was surprised that no one got their little fingers smashed in between the balls this year. It seems like one of the kids always does.




Bethany took some pictures with my camera. I think she actually did a pretty good job. I think she had more fun taking pictures than bowling.


I think it is so cool that we have stayed as close as we have as a family. Grandma and Grandpa are so good about getting us together to do fun things.

1 comment:

Lara said...

I don't check in for a day or two and all of sudden there is so much to read! Way to go blogger. I am glad you guys had a fun Thanksgiving. Bowling is a fun tradition you have. It is fun to hear of all the different family traditions.