Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring Fever

We went to my nephew's baby blessing the first of March (I know I am WAY behind on my posts!) and it was such a nice warm day. All of us sat outside and took in the sun. We have missed the warm weather so much!
This is my coordinated little man that did not learn any of this from me. I am still trying to get the guts up enough to learn how to do a backflip. He learned how to do this in two tries. Man I would give anything to be that coordinated.

So Ty was trying to teach me to do an ariel (spelling?) last year and he and the girls laughed so hard at me. I am a dork. I would always put my hand down. One time I chickened out last minute and who knows what I looked like but the the kids will never let me live it down. I would venture a guess I looked like a goober!
Bethany was fun to watch because you never knew where she was going to land. Now she is a little bit more like her crazy mother!

Is that sun bright Bet and Hana? I thought it was a fun picture anyways.
Happy little Lucious! She was giggling and did not want to get off the tramp when the big kids came along to boot her off to do their tricks and be scored by uncle Justin. It was fun to see our family and kick back in the sunshine.

3 comments:

Pete & Kenna said...

That looks like fun! I'm sad we couldn't make it. I'm glad that the sun is out more now though!

Lara said...

Yay for spring! I'm lovin it!

Lara said...

By the way - I think all of the kids earned 10's on the trampoline. I was pretty impressed.