Monday, April 20, 2009

Family Night up the Canyon

For family night a few weeks ago we went with our really good friends, The Magnusson's, up Nephi Canyon for a bbq. To say it felt good to get out in the fresh air up the canyon would be a HUGE understatement. We roasted hotdogs and played in the fire. Mick even gave a little lesson and the kids actually listened! What a fun night.

Check out the Kool-Aid on Emma's face!

What a cute hubby I have. I have such a great little family that I just love to be with. I am going to be so glad to be done w/ all my classes so we can officially start having fun as a family for spring!!!

Tyler and Makenna are "more than friends" and are always very excited when our families get together.

I'm not sure who is the bigger pyro - Tyler, Mick or me!! We all love to play in the fire. Maybe Ty will grow up to be a firefighter too!

3 comments:

Pete & Kenna said...

That looks like fun! I think Tyler was loving spending time with Makenna! :) Kid crushes are so cute!

Emilie Johansen said...

How fun, We haven't done anything yet and we don't even have an excuse, you know us. so feel free to start inviting us when your done with your classes. Oh and Your mom told us that you passed you one tests. Congratulations you deserve it.

Lara said...

I am so glad that you could get away for a bit and be outside. It is so nice to have things so close to us. Since I can't comment on the slideshow I thought I would tell you that we had so much with your fam this last weekend! We were glad that Ty came along so Justin had someone to play with. I need to get some pictures from you. I love your kids!