Thursday, April 16, 2009

Brian came to visit!

My brother Brian surprised our family by coming up to visit a couple of weeks after he got back to the USA from Iraq. I am the lucky one because I am on the way to Salem from Cali and he stops to see me first! :) I had gone to pick up pizza and I pulled in and his car was out front. They had just pulled up and I did a double take. I was so excited I didn't even take the time to pull the suburban into the garage, I ran over and bulldozed him over (as much as you can a buff marine) and hugged him and screamed. He laughed so hard. Boy I love that little bro of mine.
So Brian and Maribel wanted me to take their pictures in the snow so we went up the canyon. It was a great day for it. We had so much fun. Little lucious got to go with us.

Brian snapped this picture and I was so impressed.
I wish they could live closer because I have so much fun when I'm with them. We are probably going to go on vacation to California this summer and so we'll get to see them then.

2 comments:

Pete & Kenna said...

You've been a busy woman! I need to catch up on my blog too.. I'm glad you got to see your bro. It's so hard when family live in other states.

Lara said...

I am so glad that Brian is home safe and that you got to see him. What a wonderful suprise!