Sunday, November 9, 2008

Wedding Pics




Ariana and Emma were such good sports coming along with me while I took my friend's wedding pictures. They both work on the ambulance with me and I work with him on the fire dept. They wanted some on the firetruck and I thought they were SO cute! They are such a cute couple. Emma and Hana just love Jen and thought she looked like a "princess". They would hop in my truck and start honking the horn which would make Marcel laugh and bam! We'd get a great shot. They're such good helpers.

3 comments:

Lara said...

Yay! I am so excited that you got this going! It will be fun to see the pics of the kids and hear of your fun adventures together - as though we don't see you ever. : )Love ya!

Emilie Johansen said...

I love it. you would think we live across the country from each other with how often we see each other, Lame. You guys are so cute and always doing such fun stuff. Sammy misses his cousins big time:)

The Halls said...

Your kids are getting so big!!! We haven't seen you guys in forever!