Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Going to the Zoo

One thing that my grandma Johansen was always good at was spending time with the grandkids and doing fun things with us. My mom wants to be like that and one of the things she wanted to do was take us to the zoo. Considering it was Aug, it was amazingly cool and we had a great time. Not only did Mom pay for us all to get in, but she paid for the train and merry go round rides as well.


Brian called mom while we were getting on the train. All the kids were yelling hi to Uncle Brian.

So after walking around all afternoon, everyone is looking just a little tired! Right after we took this picture Emma wondered off while we were all looking at something and it took us a while to find her. Talk about give her mama a heart attack!!



Being on the merry go round is not exactly my favorite thing because I get so dizzy. But the kids made it fun because they were so excited. I couldn't help but laugh and have a good time myself.

Ty shares my excitement for going round and round and didn't want to go for a ride.

So intent on that gorilla. What is he saying Lucious?


First kiss Bethany?

Thanks mom for taking us all to the zoo. We really all had a good time. My favorite part was watching the baby giraffe. He was so dang cute!

No comments: