Sunday, July 26, 2009

The whole fam!

My family was all able to get together at Grandma Wadley's funeral. I know, I know. . . why in the world would we take our picture in front of the hearse? True Johansen humor right there I guess, we were all so wound up and thought it would make the perfect backdrop. No one EVER claims that my family is normal! It was so awesome to be able to all be together. We went back to the church after the graveside service and had lunch and then Mick took the kids home and I was able to hang out with Kristen and Brian for the afternoon. That poor boy, we dragged him all over the place. Good thing he claims to love being with his sisters! That evening we all went out to eat and I truly felt sorry for that waitress, my brothers gave her such a hard time. We didn't want to leave either, they were probably about ready to kill us because it had already closed and we just sat and talked and talked. I truly have the best family anyone could ever ask for!

1 comment:

Emilie Johansen said...

Lori, I am so glad you guys could all get together. To think your kids will all be grown up one day trying to do the same thing.