Monday, July 27, 2009

Fireworks!

Fireworks in our family are a big deal - we all love them, and have a great time setting them off. We are all huge pyros and love to watch things burn and explode.
This year was especially fun because Ty was lighting off the fireworks and it was fun to sit back and watch him give us the show. My favorite was when he threw the flower up in the air and out in the street right before the car drove by, I just know they appreciated that one as it went spinning off underneath their car.
I thought this was so sweet. Hana is such a loving little girl.
We had boxes and boxes of sparklers and they found all sorts of things to do with them, including burning the ants.
I love this shot because she is just watching it so intently.

This one makes me laugh. Emmers was running around with her little torch there.
I am not quite sure what this crazy look means, but I think she is by far the most ANIMATED child I have. My pictures of her are always so fun because I never know what kind of expression is on her face! :)

No comments: