Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hillclimbing in Mayfield

Mick and his brothers have been dying to go hillclimbing down to Mayfield all winter long. There are some of the biggest hills down there that I have seen a motorcycle climb and these boys do it. They truly are very talented riders that can ride on any terrain put in front of them.

Tyler is half boy half mountain goat! Every hill the guys would climb, Ty would be up top watching them from up there. These hills were more like mountains.

Mick getting to the top!

This is Mick's brother Dave climbing. I love this shot because it shows how steep and high this hill is. I am standing about 2/3 the way up to take pics.


This is Mick's brother Dave - kinda funny because I was so excited that I got this shot and then I asked if he was ok. I don't worry to much about Mick climbing. Out of all the styles of riding that he does, this is the safest to me. Motocross and the desert are high speed and I worry about how hurt he could get when he wrecks doing that.

The kids were such good sports. They hung out and watched Dad climb and played in the dirt.

Emma was the most impatient, only because she wants to be riding on the bike - not watching others. She had fun with her little cousins though and once I pulled out the grub she was much more content. (She really is a lot like me!)

I had so much fun taking pictures of my sister-in-laws and nieces. These are just a few of the fun ones that I took. This is Ella and my sister-in-law, Laralee.

This is my sister-in-law Kenna and my niece Kaylee.
I just loved her hat!

1 comment:

Lara said...

That was so much fun being together down there. It IS fun to watch these boys climb. And you did a good job too!

Those pictures really are amazing. I stole a few of them to put on my blog. Hope you don't mind.