Sunday, February 8, 2009

Trip to Midway Cabin

A few weeks ago we went up to my grandparent's cabin in Midway for the weekend. We snowmobiled in and stayed a couple of nights. It is the best place to relax and be SO LAZY! Grandma and Grandpa Jorgensen, Alan and Emilie and Sammy, Mama Jo went up with us. We ate, played games, ate, watched movies, talked and laughed, ate some more and went snowmobiling and sledding. So much fun!!

I guess I forgot to put that we read stories too!



Isn't this old boat awesome? We hooked it up behind our vintage 76 Panther and hauled the kids around in it. We have such state of the art machinery at our fingertips!

I'm not sure if Emma can even see where they are going.


I have the sweetest grandparents ever and I am so lucky that I get to go spend time with them like I do. I'm really glad that my kids know them so well. They are so much fun.

2 comments:

Pete & Kenna said...

That looks like so much fun! I love just hangin out with my fam too! I'm glad you guys had a good time. :)

Lara said...

It is always so nice to get away. I am glad that you all had so much fun!