Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Old EMS buddies!

Last weekend I got to work on a call with my old buddies from Santaquin. Both East Juab and Santaquin got paged to the same call and I was so excited to see them. Nothing like putting a patient in the chopper with some of your best friends - old and new. It was one of the hardest things I ever had to do to leave my EMS buddies in Santaquin when we moved to Nephi and these two are among some of them that I missed the very most. We have so many fun memories and they taught me SO much. I am the EMT I am today because of these two and the others there. But I will have to say that I have grown to love my crew in Juab County so much. I could never leave the amazing people I run with now. I am so lucky to work with people that have heart's of gold like those from Santaquin and Juab County. I love them so much.

1 comment:

Pete & Kenna said...

It's always fun to catch up with old friends. I'm so happy there are people like you guys that can do EMT. It is a talent to be able to do the things you guys can.