Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Vegas Endurocross




Mick and I went down to watch the Endurocross in Las Vegas. It was such a cool event. They had made the track with tires, rock beds, logs and other things. The riders were so impressive. I would have been whining big time to have to ride something like that. Justin, Lara and Ella rode down with us. That made it a lot of fun. Ella was such a good little girl. I couldn't believe that she rode all that way down and back without crying. We watched the qualifying races on Saturday and met up with some other friends there. We hit the buffet for lunch - wahoo! All you can eat food and dessert. I think I saved more room for all the dessert. The main event Sat. night was so much fun. I was excited to come back to see the kids. It was great to have a break, but I missed them a bunch. They got to go to Mick's parents and stay. Vacations go by so fast.

3 comments:

Ginga said...

I'm glad you guys had fun - maybe one of these days I'll get the courage to leave the boys for a few days.

Andrea said...

Is that all you did in Vegas, watch motocross? get any good shopping in?

Lara said...

Thanks for letting us tag along. We had a great time with you!