Monday, November 24, 2008

Ty's 10th Birthday!






Wow! Ty is 10 years old. He's my little man. For a party this year Ty wanted to have a sleepover with a couple of friends. Pizza and video games were all it took to make those guys happy. EASY! Grandma and Grandpa Johansen came down on Sunday and had dinner and brought a present and then Grandma and Grandpa Deschamps came down on Thursday for dinner with a present too. 3 party days. What a lucky kid. I just love the look on his face in the picture when he's looking at what he got. Great big smile, totally happy with it! Emma was right there in the middle of it and wanted to see everything. It doesn't seem like that long ago the nurse brought Ty in that first night to eat and I looked at those big wide blue eyes and it was all over, I loved him forever. All the nurses said he was the cutest baby in the nursery. Next thing I know he'll be graduating from high school. And I'm sure those big wide blue eyes will make some lucky girl love him forever too.

2 comments:

Ginga said...

Happy Birthday Ty!!! Hope you had a fun day.

The other Deschamps

Lara said...

Happy Birthday Bones! We love you!